This wonderful side dish is always accompanied by Athena chicken in our house. The dishes complement each other very well.
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 25-35 minutes
4 cups diced potatoes (red, yellow, white). I leave the skins on for more flavor
1 cup green onions sliced
1/4 cup rosemary (fresh or dried)
1 stick of butter
1/4 cup EVOO
Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the stick of butter into chunks and place along the bottom of a 13×9 baking pan.
- In a large bowl, add the diced potatoes, rosemary, EVOO, salt 7 pepper together and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan and spread it evenly.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes (depending on the size of potatoes)