Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 sandwiches
3/4 lbs of deli sliced chicken breast (I like oven roasted, but any kind will do)
1/3 lb sliced cheese of your choice – provolone, Swiss, or muenster are nice and melt very well
1/4 lb of frozen sliced peppers (red, yellow, and green) and onions
2 hearty rolls – Kaiser or brioche are amazing
Pepper and seasoned salt to taste
1. In a skillet saute the peppers and onions with a little bit of butter.
2. Next, add the chicken.
3. Break the chicken apart with the spatula as it cooks. Continue to cook over med-high heat for about 5-7 minutes.
4. Tear the cheese into small pieces and add it to the pan letting it melt completely.
5. Add pepper and seasoned salt to the mix and continue to cook for another minute or two.
6. Butter the rolls and toast them until they are lightly browned.
7. Place spoonfuls of the chicken Philly mixture onto the rolls and enjoy!