This past October, my wife and I, along with our besties Shelly and Beth went to a haunted house. On our way back home, we stopped at Red Robin for some late night noms and saw these on the menu. I’ve been meaning to give these a try sooner, but better late than never, right?
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 2
- 1 bag of frozen sweet potato fries
- 1 1/2 cups of mini marshmallows
- 1 tsp cinnamon sugar
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tbs milk
- Graham crackers
- Cook the fries according to the directions.
- Once done, sprinkle cinnamon sugar and marshmallows over the fries.
- Place tray back in the oven and broil for 2-4 minutes to melt the marshmallows.
- While everything is in the oven, melt the chocolate chips and milk in a bowl in the microwave.
- Once the marshmallows are starting to look toasted to your liking, remove tray from the broiler.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the fries.
- Garnish with graham crackers and enjoy.