PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 25-35 minutes
SERVINGS: 36 bars
1 c softened butter
1/2 c sugar
2 c all purpose flour
1 8oz package of toffee bits
3/4 c light corn syrup
1 c coconut flakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (325 for dark/non-stick pan).
2. Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
3. Beat butter and sugar together until fluffy. Begin adding the flour slowly into the mixture.
4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until lightly browned.
5. Combine toffee and corn syrup into a saucepan and melt over medium heat (10-12 minutes). Stir in 1/2 c of the coconut flakes. Spread the mixture evenly over the baked crust.
6. Spread remaining 1/2 c of coconut flakes onto the top and bake an additional 15 minutes or until bubbly.
7. Let the pan cool completely before cutting.