Made a loaf this morning and sent some into work with my Bear. Apparently, it was a hit 🙂 Thanks, everyone ❤
PREP TIME: 30 minutes
COOK TIME: 75-90 minutes
1/2 lb (2 sticks) salted butter
1/3 c sugar
2 c all purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 c milk
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease and flour a 9×5 loaf pan.
- *IMPORTANT – ALLOW ALL INGREDIENTS TO REACH ROOM TEMPERATURE*.
- With mixer on low speed, cream the butter until soft; slowly add sugar while mixer is running.
- Once all the sugar has been added, beat until the mixture is fluffy.
- Slowly add eggs, one at a time, mixing each egg well into the creamed mixture.
- Add the flour and salt, mix until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract and milk; mix until smooth.
- Pour into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 75 to 90 minutes or until golden brown.