This easy breakfast bake is a great way to use a bunch of eggs and any sort of veggies and/or meats you have in the fridge to make a scrumdiddlyumptious anytime of day meal! You can spice it up or down anyway you like, it’s going to be amazing!
1. Preheat the over to 350 degrees.
2. Spread frozen hash browns along the bottom of a 13×9 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Top the potatoes with the meats and veggies.
4. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, cheese, and spices until blended.
5. Pour the mix over the veggies/meats. and bake for 35-40 minutes and voila!